25 February 2013

Not Shiny




Hi, guys! 
Finally, a new outfit post...
It has been raining for over a week, now, and I’m literally starting to go crazy.
 I’ve tried to take some outfit pics on Friday, Saturday AND Sunday, but it was absolutely impossible because of the rain and wind. I can’t wait for the Spring to finally arrive.
 The city is full of amazingly colorful tulips, so I guess that is the first sign, right? 
As for this outfit, it’s something very comfortable I wore a few days ago. I am totally obsessed with this handbag, mostly because of its size, that allows me 
to carry my entire house around. Believe me, I’m not wearing anything shiny. 
Not the handbag, not the skirt and especially not the tights, cause I’m the biggest enemy of those shiny lycra tights. It’s all because of the weird lighting and the flash, of course. 
Have a wonderful week, sweeties! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale




Sweater: Asos
Skirt: Zara
Handbag: Musette
Wedges: Zara
Necklace: Zara
Ring: H&M

23 comments:

The Wonderful World of Fashion said...

Like you look))

Dana M said...

Ce imi place combinatia intre fusta de piele si pulover oversized! Cred ca am sa compun si eu o tinuta asemanatoare zilele astea!

Alina said...

Ma bucur, Dana! E tinuta mea preferata de iarna. Pulovere oversized + fusta/pantaloni de piele sau pantaloni scurti

Moscow Blogger said...

You have nice blog I like it, tghe lik find on www cosmo.ru in the fashion blogs, branch fashion
I f you want we cold follow each other
greetings from Moscow)
http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

Anonymous said...

Totally rocking the oversized sweater! I want spring so bad too, the wind makes shooting, and well dressing up so difficult for me too! But I'm glad these pics and attire are just perfect! Have a great week start sweetie, hope the rain goes away soon!

Cee. ♥

Denisa said...

beautiful outfit, i totally love the combination.

http://fashion4denis.blogspot.ro/

Unknown said...

Love your red top and skirt!

Rachel’s Lookbook

Anonymous said...

Ce frumos e puloverul <3 love it!!

http://cappuccinoandstyle.blogspot.ro

John B. Marine said...

Your style shines just about all the time, whether casual, classy, or chic. Very cool outfit I'd say. I really like the sweater and the handbag.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Miu Miu said...

Rosu :X SI eu am apelat si ieri si azi la el :D

Pup

shoeper-women.blogspot.ro

Fashion Muffins said...

Love your outfit! Great look :)

Marina Rose said...

love the red sweater!
www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

B.A.D said...

Imi place combinatia de negru cu rosu. Mi se pare eleganta si sofisticata

Daniella said...

Loving your red sweater! Great outfit my dear :)

Take care,
Daniella x

Alina Galu said...

Imi place foart mult tinuta :D tot timpul mi-a placut combinatia fusta piele scurta cu pulover mare :D

Sandra Bendre said...

O tinuta confortabila si foarte chic! <3 imi place mult colierul:)
SandraB.ro

Mia said...

Love the look =D

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.pt/

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the red sweater. It looks so cozy! Really cute bag!

xoxo
Stella

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

Love the look.

~Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com
xoxo

Unknown said...

Genul acesta de pluovere!! love them !

Rox said...

gorgeous!!

Nathalie said...

you look perfect in black and red

PAPİŞ STYLE said...

You look great in this outfit. Red is your colour ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...