26 September 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M: The Collection




The wait is finally over!
The first images of H&M’s latest designer collaboration with Isabel Marant are finally online.
 In the lookbook pictures we can see Alek Wek, Lou Doillon, Milla Jovovich and Constance Jablonski 
model pieces that echo Marant's Parisian bohemian aesthetic perfectly. 
Surprisingly, the collection not even does it not disappoint, 
 but looks exactly as we had pictured it in our dreams. At least I was. 
The trophy embellished jacket and those fringe booties look equally amazing as they did in the original designer version. I just can’t wait to see them live and take them home with me. 
They will certainly make my Autumn wardrobe stand out. 
Are you as excited as I am? If so, start making your wishlist now, 
before the collection lands in stores on November 14. 








The pieces






























My selections

Source: Vogue
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...