13 December 2013

La Strada Haute Couture





Hello, guys!
 I was surprised the other day with a lovely gift from La Strada
Sure, I know and love their ice cream, so I was more than happy. 
Until I saw these beauties. Then, I went from happy to thrilled and you can 
easily understand why. Sure, everybody loves ice cream, but seriously, how crazy you used to go, as a child, when you saw an ice cream cake?! It was like a fairytale, 
ice cream and cake in the same sentence. But these ice cream cakes are even more...
 they are Haute Couture. A mix of fabulous flavors with a mesmerizing design. 
You can either choose to escape in Paris and indulge your senses into luxurious flavors 
of Champagne, Raspberry and Blackcurrant...or Milan with a sweet mix of Apricot and Honey. If you want to feel the Christmas spirit, choose London and spoil yourself with fine selections of coffee, cinnamon and chocolate. Choose the outfit you’d like to wear through your journey inspired by the flavors and start dreaming. 
But don’t forget to share, cause Christmas is all about sharing and what better gift for your loved ones than these sweet little jewels?! I’ve already shared one with my boyfriend and I bet my mother would appreciate a virtual trip to Paris at diner. 
Happy Chic Holidays, darlings! 
Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale














4 comments:

quoideneuf said...

Hmmm ! Happy Christmas :)

WhoneedsChanel? said...

Beautiful necklaces! :)

Mónica Villar said...

so lovely!
http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

http://www.itgirlailen.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...