28 April 2014

Red Riding Hood Moment




Good morning, guys! 
As you can see, I am having a Red Riding Hood moment today. 
I was super excited to finally show you this dress, since it’s ready for quite some time now. I was so excited that on Saturday, when we took the pics, everything went ballistic. 
I took the wrong size, I forgot both the shoes and  „my Rapunzel hairˮ at home, 
so I had to improvise. Even though it has nothing to do with what I had in mind for this shooting, the pictures turned out pretty decent, so I hope you’ll like them. 
You can find the dress here, of course. 
Have a wonderful week, darlings! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale












Dress: buy it here
Jacket: Zara (aw13)
Heels: Mango (ss13)
Belt: H&M

9 comments:

Miu Miu said...

Frumusete, iti sta minunat cu rochia asta!

Te pup.

http://miu-miu.ro/

Bella's Style said...

You look gorgeous! Loveee this dress! :)

http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

Girly said...

so adorable dress!!!!! like the rock touch in outfit!!! awesome, my dear)))

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great dress, dear! :)




Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Unknown said...

Love! you look amazing!

www.simplysassysstyle.com

dawn

Anonymous said...

Cute dress!

www.itgirlailen.com

~Jeimy~ said...

amazing dress!!!

Camelia Andrasescu said...

Minunata rochia, am admirat-o minute in sir. Pot spune ca e perfecta, de la croiala impecabila, la culoarea fabuloasa! Tu arati pur si simplu divin!

Camelia

http://www.beautystory.ro

Victoria said...

This outfit is strikingly beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...