30 October 2014

Red Blooded Woman





Good morning, birdies!
 I must confess...red is not on my top three colors to wear. 
Well, it’s not even on my top ten, to be honest. I admire its beauty and power, 
I love to see it on other women, but I somehow don’t see myself wearing it.
 I think red is that kind of color you either love or hate. I can’t really say that I do hate it, but our relationship is based on acceptance and tolerance. This dress, on the other hand, had to be made for me in this color! Because it’s a tulip dress and the most beautiful tulips are red. Because it’s classy and sexy at the same time. Because (let me be honest), 
I’ve seen way too many girls rocking it in this color, so I had to have one, also. 
The day we took these pics...it was one of those perfect Autumn days. It was so warm,
 that I literally had to throw my faux fur shawl after a few snaps with it.
 It was perfect! I miss „perfect”! 
Have a wonderful day, darlings! 
Kisses
 

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest




















Dress: buy it here
Sandals: Zara (new collection)
Shawl: Zara (new collection)

4 comments:

Daniella said...

You look amazing! Love your furry stole :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

Butterfly said...

Este superba rochita, nici eu nu prea am haine rosii dar imi place foarte mult rosu :*

http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

Girly said...

amazin dress!!!! ur looking absolutelly perfect in it!!!! xoxo))))

Unknown said...

Mama draga, cat esti de frumoasa!!! Rochia este bestiala!!

http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...