06 January 2015

New Year Blossom





Good morning, darlings!
 First of all, I am super sorry about my absence. 
December was like a resistance test for me. Somehow, I made it through,
 so now I’m back with new forces. These Holidays were like a breath of fresh air for me.
 I literally just stood in the middle of the couch, eating all sorts of stuff (I shouldn’t be eating) and watching movies. Now I’m back with new pics and...more than one fabulous skirt. The one I’m wearing today is by far my favorite. It was on The List since November, but since you, guys, are my priority, I had to wait for my turn. It was ready just in time
 for NYE, thanks to my super special fairies, so I wore it that night. Since I stayed
 home this year, I wanted something a little festive, but still simple and comfortable. 
I wore it again yesterday and I must say that everyone loved it. And I mean Everyone.
 So I hope you do, too! A few words about this past year and the usual
 retrospective will be up this week, so stay tuned. 
Have a wonderful day, beauties! 
Kisses 


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest

















Blouse: H&M (new collection)
Skirt: buy it here
Boots: Smiling Shoes (new collection)
Handbag: Michael Kors
Etole: Zara (aw14)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello. you look great. can you plz tell your height?

Prints And Roses said...

Such a gorgeous floral skirt!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Alina said...

Thank you! Sure, I'm 1,78 cm :)

Miu Miu said...

E superba fustita, si tu esti mai frumoasa pe zi ce trece! Cizmele peste genunchi cred ca te prind cel mai bine.

Kisses

www.miu-miu.ro

Butterfly said...

Este superba fustita, felicitari. La multi ani pentru 2015, iti doresc un an cu multe impliniri si satisfactii. Pup!

http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

PERFECT SESSION
HAPPY 2015 ALINA

Natassia said...

Love that stylish outfit with those over-the-knee boots! :)

That skirt is so pretty.. does it have this shape by itself? Or are you wearing it with a petticoat? :)

Geekette in High Heels

Camelia Andrasescu said...

Arati minunat! Imi place mult printul fustitei!

Anonymous said...

you look amazing in this outfit! <3

Maria
http://instantmagic.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

you look like a graceful black swan! Ana.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...