02 March 2015

New Beginning




Good morning, darlings!
 It’s a new begging, a new season, the most beautiful of them all!
A perfect time to wish you, guys, all the best in the world! 
A wonderful Spring, full of happiness, joy, beauty and contentment. 
I have a feeling that this Spring is going to be special! 
Can’t wait to fill my house with flowers and my soul with joy! 
Have a wonderful week! 
Kisses

My darlings, many of you have been telling me, lately, that you are no
 longer seeing the updates on my Facebook page. After the messages begun to bundle up I’ve decided to look into it. And it’s official: Facebook has started limiting
 the visibility of the posts made by Pages starting January 1st. The reach of a normal post is now less than 10% of the people who liked the page. That being said, 
I am inviting you to follow the blog via Bloglovin, email (you can see these
 two options on the right column), or to subscribe to this page. 
This way you’ll be able to see all the nonsense I post here! 
Thank you so much and so sorry for the inconvenience. 
With love, Alina
 

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 

Find me on Pinterest















Coat: Zara (aw14)
Dress: buy it here
Heels: Zara (new collection)
Bag: Furla (new collection)
Earrings: Mango

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Girly said...

wow!!!! perfect!!! xoxo))

Anonymous said...

What brand/color of lipstick are you wearing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...