15 September 2015

Thanks for the love!





Hi, guys! 
First of all, I would like to thank you. 
Thank you for your patience, thank you for your loyalty and for the numerous 
emails and messages you’ve sent me. You have absolutely no idea how much it means to me! 
To answer one of your main questions: No, I haven’t quit blogging. 
But it is, indeed, very hard for me to find the time to continue doing it. Truth is...
I find it very hard to imagine myself without this blog. It was part of my life for quite 
some time, now. But still, this Summer has passed and I was hardly present in 
the blogosphere world. I am extremely excited for everything that has happened to me, lately. 
But I was so caught up with everything that I completely forgot about the 
outside world. Things are going to change, soon! I have so many plans for the future
 and I’m definitely planning to share them with you, guys! 
Thank you for being here, thank you for your wonderful love and support! 
From the bottom of my heart! 
With love, 
Alina


Instagram @mysilkfairytale

Find me on Pinterest




















Shirt: Zara (ss15)
Skirt: My silk fairytale Collection (buy it here)
Sandals: Zara (ss14) 
Handbag: Musette (ss15) 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Love the look :-)

Marina Rose said...

Flawless!

www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

Fashion&Makeup said...

you look beautiful:)
you have a wonderful skirts and blouse;)

http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

Girly said...

fabolous as allways!!))) happy to see u here)))) wishin u good luck with all of ur new plans))))) xoxo <3

agnes said...

MAGNIFIQUE MAGNIFIQUE, la jupe l'ensemble tout est parfait

Smaranda said...

Asta nu esti tu?
http://www.shein.com/Navy-Backless-Pleated-Dress-p-234784-cat-1727.html

Alina said...

Da, asta sunt eu :) sunt intr-un conflict deschis cu reprezentantii acestui site. Mai nou, am devenit furnizorul lor oficial de modele si poze. Si culmea, tot eu trebuie sa ma rog de ei si sa ii conving ca se folosesc ilegal de modelele si pozele mele ca sa obtina castiguri financiare prin furt si inselaciune. Dar na, avand in vedere cat de adulati sunt in Romania, probabil au impresia ca pot face ce vor. No comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...