18 December 2015

Lace Bloom




Good morning, darlings!
 As promised, today is the beginning of the Holiday series posts.  
 Among my favorites, this little beauty will be my Christmas day outfit.
It’s girly and feminine, decent (cause it’s Christmas, after all), but it still has a 
certain something that gives you that special spark. You can easily wear it on a night 
out with your friends, for a romantic dinner with your hubby and also for the Christmas lunch with your parents. And since we all know that during the Holidays we are doing daily marathons between our loved ones, it is more than perfect.
 Oh, yes, and my house is covered in red roses, lately. They look so festive! 
And since I’ve decided not to decorate a Christmas tree this year, they are the
 perfect touch of life and beauty in my home. 
Have a beautiful weekend, guys! 
Kisses 

Instagram @mysilkfairytale

Find me on Pinterest





















Dress: My silk fairytale Collection 
Mai multe detalii AICI
Comenzi la mysilkfairytale@gmail.com
Earrings: H&M (new collection)
Shoes: Zara (new collection)

3 comments:

JustPorsh said...

Gorgeous dress!
You look amazing!

http://justporsh.com

Girly said...

perfect!!!

Natassia said...

So mysteriously beautiful in this dress! :)

You have such a great taste! :D

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...