30 August 2013

Let Your Hair Down




Good morning, sweeties! 
This post is a manifesto...well, sort of!
 I’ve always thought that every woman is more beautiful with her hair down, just as I think that every person looks better with a tan. A woman’s hairstyle is an important part of her look. Personally, I tend to avoid updos, unless I have no other choice. 
I won’t deny that I’m pretty sure that this outfit would have looked better 
with my hair up in a pony tail, but still. 
About today’s look, this has been my „go-toˮ outfit this Summer. 
These ankle-boots are simply amazing, they are very versatile and more importantly,
 extremely comfortable! The combo between the high-waisted skirt and these fun crops
 was a safe choice for me this Summer, when I simply had no idea what to wear. 
As for the pictures, I was so close to come home without the hair I was talking about earlier, 
simply because the light just didn’t want to work for me. In the end, we managed to find 
this pretty little block of flats, that I instantly fell in love with. 
I was like Carrie - „Hello! I live here!ˮ 
Have a wonderful and sunny weekend, darlings! 
Kisses
 
Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale





Crop top: Bershka (new collection)
Skirt: H&M (ss13)
Ankle-boots: Mango (ss13)
Handbag: Furla Candy
Cuffs: H&M
Rings: H&M

8 comments:

Marina said...

Wow ! Frumoasa , arati ft bine in tinuta aceasta si iti pune in evidenta formele ! :)

Weekend placut ! :)

Liliana Ferreira said...

Gorgeous ! Love the skirt and that Candy bag from Furla it's simply gorgeous !
xo

www.chicreaction.com


Unknown said...

WHAT A PERFECT LOOK!!!!







http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Fashion Muffins said...

You look amazing! Sexy,and fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! This outfit is so perfectly put together, love how edgy and sophisticated it is at the same time!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

~Jeimy~ said...

I love this look very chic the skirt fits you like a glove fantastic!

Unknown said...

This is really nice! Love how you paired the cut out boots with that top and pencil skirt! x

Eileen Cuisine said...

I love this look, suits you the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...