09 August 2013

Roasted





Hi, guys! 
Although it’s been a while since I returned home, I’m still in that holiday mood. 
It’s not that visible from the pics, but I came home roasted, not tanned. 
Since I absolutely adore Summer with its heat and I would give anything to live at the seaside, I enjoyed every ray of sunshine at its full potential.
 I returned home wearing something super simple and casual, of course.
 As I was telling you a while ago on Instagram, I took a risk buying these shorts,
 since they were not quite my cup of tea, but I fell in love with them completely after wearing them for the first time. Same goes for the earrings, of course. 
Have a wonderful weekend, darlings!
 Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale








Shirt: H&M (ss13)
Shorts: Bershka (new collection)
Sandals: Zara (ss12)
Handbag: Zara (aw12)
Earrings: Mango
Ring: Meli Melo
Watch: Gucci

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your shorts are super cool, love how you semi untucked the shirt, is such a great touch! Adore your sandals. Happy weekend pretty!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Darkflayer said...

Simplu si elegant. Imi place camasa foarte mult.

Daniella said...

so many beautiful details. Lovely look honey :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

ravenlocks said...

You look gorgeous in these pictures! I really like your earrings and sandals.

Happy Friday!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Chiar imi place la nebunie bronzul! E frumos si sa stii ca chiar daca e putin mai accentuat acum o sa tina mai mult!

Pupici.

www.peach-punch.com

agasuitcase said...

You look so chic and fabolous
Kisses
Aga

www.agasuitcase.com

~Jeimy~ said...

love love love your sandals what a beautiful clean outfit love it!

Sandra Bendre said...

Ce bine arata pantalonii scurti dar si sandalele <3 lovee it

Emanuel I. said...

Ce tari sunt cerceii...
:P

Anonymous said...

wow you look so gorgeous dear! Love your style
Have a nice weekend <3

coco said...

taaree draguta...ca intodeauna!

Diana said...

Toata tinuta e frumoasa, dar ador cerceii si sandalele tale!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...