15 October 2013

Denim on Denim





Hi, guys! 
I’ve been meaning to try this denim on denim combo for a while, now. 
Finding this bustier at H&M the other day was the impulse I needed.
 Totally loving these comfortable, loose outfits. This is what I wore last Saturday and it felt really good! Despite what some people say, I actually think that the person who brought boyfriend jeans into the women’s wardrobe was the biggest genius of all time! Have a wonderful day, darlings! 
Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale












Shirt: Mango (ss12)
Jeans: Zara (new collection)
Bustier: H&M (new collection)
Clutch: Zara (new collection)
Ankle-boots: Mango (ss13)
Bracelet: Mango 

12 comments:

Florina Pandrea said...

super tinuta!imi plac in special jeansii si bratara:)

htpp://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

Girly said...

so hot n chic outfit!!! like every piece of look))) xx))

the chilicool said...

Cool! you rock those jeans! love the shirt too!

Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Video outfit YOUTUBE
Kiss

Unknown said...

Foarte sexy tinuta!

WhoneedsChanel? said...

I love those jeans! :)

I am A Love Addict said...

Love the crop top

>>>Enter Clothing GIVEAWAY here<<<

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous ensemble!

Call me M said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love the bustier!

Joandy said...

looking hoooooot!!! love this denim look!!!

I dare you to be fashion said...

big like pt outfit! te astept si pe blogul meu!!! xoxo


http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

Rupa said...

So stylish! I have been planning to do a denim on denim post for a while now...

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

The corset is beautiful I would love to find me one. I will be searching H&M for one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...