30 October 2013

The ITem




Good morning, darlings! 
You know that feeling when you find an item that perfectly matches your personality 
and style? An item that’s elegant and casual, chic and comfortable, all at the same time?  
This dress is that item for me. I can’t even remember the last time I felt so good 
while wearing a piece of clothing so simple, but so perfect for me. 
But I guess you can see that from the pics.
 I’m not the one to wear black so often, simply because it’s not the best color for me, 
but you all know the versatility of a black dress. And this particular one can easily be
 dressed up or down, depending on your mood. I just can’t wait to wear it 
with biker boots or a pair of shoes in a strong color. 
Have a wonderful day, darlings! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale










Jacket: Zara (new collection)
Dress: theITem.co
Boots: H&M Paris Show Collection
Clutch: Zara (new collection)
Necklace: Zara (new collection)

14 comments:

Girly said...

stunnin outfit, dear))) xx <3

Anonymous said...

it's just perfect! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Anonymous said...

Pretty in black, love the silhouette of that dress! You definitely rock the high boots!

Cee. ♥
Code Overdressed

Anonymous said...

nice look! hot!

www.DannyKelly.blogspot.com


.

Anonymous said...

I love the whole look!

divosdiva.wordpress.com

Call me M said...

Pretty dress indeed! I love how you styled it!

lademoisella said...

Actually that boots look really hot! I couldn't find them in the stores and I said to myself that I won't buy them without seeing how they really look... it was probably a big mistake :D
However you look beautiful, as usually!

Mamalina said...

Amazing look, Alina! I also have that Zara necklace! I love it! You are a doll!

Hugs,

Mamalina

http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

alessandra said...

Amazing look!! I love every things you are wearing especially the boots!!
alessandra
www.alessandrastyle.com

Un strop de culoare said...

Cat de frumoase sunt cizmele!! Rochita e superba, look impecabil! <3

http://diana.doubleweb.ro/lady-like/

Anonymous said...

F draguta rochia! Si colierul :)
http://intimeforfashion.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

De unde ai luat cizmele? Daca poti sa-mi spui:D Merci

Alina said...

Scrie la sfarsitul postarii :)

Unknown said...

Rochita e minunata :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...