12 March 2014

Royals





Hello, darlings! 
Finally...finally a new outfit post on the blog. First of all, I would like to thank you,
 guys, so much for the worried messages and emails. I am so very sorry for my absence...
I am ok now, but things have been crazy lately. Plus, it has been raining non-stop 
for almost two weeks, so taking pictures was nowhere near my agenda. 
Spring is finally here, this time for good, I hope, so prepare yourself to be intoxicated 
with my posts. This first outfit post is with my new royal blue dress that I was 
so anxious to show you. I think I got a little obsessed with this color, 
but I swear to God that I’ve never seen something more beautiful.  
 I gotta run, now, cause I have to start searching for new fabrics and prepare
 for a fabulous new online shopping experience with one of the brands that I love.
 Stay tuned for more details! 
Have a wonderful day! 
Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale












Jacket: Zara (aw13)
Dress: buy it here
Boots: Ana Morodan for Smiling Shoes Collection
Clutch: Zara (aw12)
Necklace: Zara (aw13)
Watch: Gucci
Bracelets: Tissot 

9 comments:

WhoneedsChanel? said...

I love this dress! :)

~Jeimy~ said...

amazing dress that color is everything!

Unknown said...

The dress is beautiful! You've done an amazing job!

Reinvent Yourself

Girly said...

adorable dress!!!!

Unknown said...

E superba rochita!! Si imi place foarte mult cum ai purtat-o, in stilul tau inconfundabil, classy! <3

Pupicei!

Mónica Villar said...

amazing design


http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

A chic kiss ;)

April said...

this is amazing...the boots and the dress, just perfect !

Unknown said...

omggg!gorg!

http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

dawn

clothesforchillin said...

Waaa...that dress is amazing. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...