20 March 2014

Pastels




Hello, darlings!
 I am more than grateful for these wonderful temperatures, but the wind is driving 
me crazy. Don’t get me wrong...I understand that we’re still in March, but God, 
please stop this stubborn wind. It takes away all the beauty...What am I saying?! 
I still love this time of year. At least for the fact that I can easily mix light jackets or sweaters with sandals, bare legs with midi skirts and over the knee boots with mini pleated full skirts. And these are just the girly, superficial arguments. 
What about the wonderful flowers? What about the blooming trees? 
What about....my happy little dog? He loves this weather, probably even more than 
he likes snow. And believe me...he loves loves loves snow! 
Have a wonderful day, darlings! I’m going out for a walk and I have 
a big bouquet of pink hyacinths on my shopping list! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale












Blouse: Zara (new collection)
Pants: Zara (new collection)
Shoes: Zara (ss13)
Clutch: Nine West
Watch: Gucci
Bracelets: Tissot
Ring: Swarovski

10 comments:

Girly said...

so elegant!!! perfect outfit!!!

G. said...

These heels are amazing!


http://absolutedoll.blogspot.com <3

EvaCharizani said...

Beautiful outfit! so elegant and chic!

www.alamodebyec.blogspot.com

Dana said...

Buna Alina, te rog spune-mi ce produse de ingrijire a parului folosesti, brandul vopselei si bineinteles nuanta, deoarece parul tau este superbbbb!!!

Alina said...

Buna, draga mea! Multumesc mult de tot! Ma vopsesc cu Loreal Majirel, insa nu as putea sa-ti spun nuanta exacta, deoarece este o combiatie pe care o fac fetele la salon. Oricum, este ceva pe baza 7. In ceea ce priveste produsele de ingrijire si styling, folosesc doar Kerastase. Te pup si multumesc inca o data!

Daniella said...

So beautiful and stylish :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

Anonymous said...

Lovely it!

www.itgirlailen.com

Natalie's Style by Natalia Grabarz said...

fantastic look!!

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL

Call me M said...

These pants look great on you! Fantastic outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...