02 February 2015

Dark Blossom





Good morning, darlings! 
Talk about volume, right?! Since so many of you asked for the black version of the 
Floral blossom, I decided to show you my version of an outfit with it. As much as I love color, I must hit the pause button from time to time and settle for less. It is after all,
 the classiest and most elegant combos of all time. I personally loved it. My mother,
 on the other hand, said that I look like a teacher. Oh, well...back to color, then. 
Have a wonderful week, guys!
 Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest

















Blazer: Zara (old)
Shirt: Zara (old)
Skirt: buy it here
Boots: Smiling Shoes
Bag: Furla (new collection)

5 comments:

Pialunja said...

Gorgeous skirt and perfect little bag!
Fashion latte with vanilla

Descude said...

Doamneee, ador tinutele tale!

www.descude.com

Girly said...

perfect outfit!!!!

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

perfect session

VALENTINA said...

esti f frumoasa...si-mi place mult mult look-ul tau...

www.eager4fashion.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...