05 February 2015

Is it Spring yet?





Good morning, darlings!
 It’s Good night, actually, since it’s 3 a.m. and the bed is desperately calling for me. 
But since I have a full day ahead, tomorrow, I’ll steal just a few more moments from
 this night. This is the kind of outfit I love to wear during Spring. I know it’s just the beginning of February, but it really feels like Spring. The boots and the cardi are two 
new sale purchases I’m very proud of. I bought these boots with only 25€ and I couldn’t 
be happier. They are super comfortable and perfect for this time of year. I bet they would look perfect with a white Summer dress, also. So that was quite a bargain! 
The cardi is one of those basic winter pieces you must have in your wardrobe. I, a 
declared hater of Winter and all its props, of course didn’t have it. But I do, now. 
I’m always please when I manage to find basics and pieces that were on my wishlist,
 at half the price. It’s a win win situation! You get the pieces you’ve wanted 
without being broke for the whole month. 
Have a wonderful day, guys!
 Kisses 


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest














Cardigan: Zara (aw14)
Dress: buy it here
Boots: Zara (aw14)
Handbag: Michael Kors

7 comments:

Miu Miu said...

You are such a beauty! Love you style, but you already know that :D Good night, sweety

www.miu-miu.ro

Prints And Roses said...

Love the cardigan!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Pialunja said...

gorgeous look, love the boots!
Fashion latte with vanilla

ravenlocks said...

Your boots are so cute! Love this entire look...it's very romantic.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Natassia said...

That LBD is so feminine and pretty.. love it! :)

And I totally adore those boots!! :)

Geekette in High Heels

Federova said...

Esti de admirat! Superba, ca intotdeauna!

Girly said...

wow!!! wonderful outfit, huuny!!! xoxo))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...