17 July 2014

Edgy Red Riding Hood





Hi, guys! 
Don’t you just love this waistcoat?! 
I know most of you thought it was a dress the last time I wore it, but that makes it even more special, doesn’t it?! I kept the volume on the bottom half, but I added some edgy accessories to spice it up a bit. Oh, and I’m not wearing heels! It felt so weird, 
like I was literally walking on rocks. 
Have a wonderful day, darlings! 
Kisses 


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale















Waistcoat: H&M Trend (new collection)
Body: H&M Trend (new collection)
Skirt: buy it here
Ankle-boots: Zara (ss14)
Clutch: Zara (new collection)
Necklace: H&M Paris Show Collection AW13

3 comments:

Alela Sirah said...

I really like how you took your look in a different direction by adding edgy shoes!
http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/07/summer-sandal-essentials.html

Pialunja said...

You look beautiful and this outfit is really great!

Fashion latte with vanilla

Daniella said...

Hehe great title! It's perfectly fitting for this look! Your boots are amazing :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...