18 July 2014

The One That Has It All





Hi, darlings! 
This dress is like a dream come true to me... 
Ok, I’m exaggerating a bit and I’m only admitting this cause you’ll get to see my 
dream dress later on next week. And I bet it’s your dream dress, too! 
Simple, comfortable, elegant and casual (yes, I’m wearing flats, again!), long, flowy, 
sexy but still chic. This dress has it all! And I am going to have it in every color. 
What can I do?! I really can’t help it. I can imagine it worn at a beach party, 
but in blue or white! Hmm...let’s start making plans for this weekend! Have a great one! Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale














Dress: buy it here
Earrings: H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection Spring 2014

7 comments:

Classy~ said...

You look absolutely amazing as always! Love the dress, it's so feminine and pretty! But then again everything looks good on you!

xx
Ivs
keepit-classy.blogspot.com

Prints And Roses said...

You look stunning! The massive earrings are just a perfect accessory to this dress!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Sandra Marques de Paiva said...

What a beautiful dress...

Alela Sirah said...

I love that you made such a bold choice with your earrings!
http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/07/ask-alela-sirah-vol-15.html

Violeta Dumitru said...

Superba rochia!

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

BEAUTIFUL LIKE A PRINCESS

Miu Miu said...

Wow, rochia asta e divina. Bravo,Alina, arata genial.

Te pup.

miu-miu.ro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...