17 November 2015

Autumn Statements





Hello, darlings! 
Well...enough babbling about the weather. I talk so much about it that one day, 
really soon, it’s gonna run away scared, leaving me with my oh, so beloved, Winter. 
But hey, how amazing is it to be able to wear outfits like this in November?! 
Don’t worry, I had my coat with me, of course, but still. This skirt has become a
 huge statement piece for the cold season. The style is way different than the pleated 
one: it’s classier with a twist. The high split makes all the difference. And this bold color makes it my number one key piece for this season. No other words needed for the 
corset, you already know that I love them. As for the earrings, my greatest find, ever. Cause it was like a race combined with a scavenger hunt. 
You know how it is with the great pieces from H&M. 
Have a beautiful day, darlings! 
 Kisses


Instagram @mysilkfairytale

Find me on Pinterest
















Skirt and corset: My silk fairytale Collection
Mai multe detalii AICI
COMENZI la mysilkfairytale@gmail.com
Earrings: H&M Trend
Ankle-boots: Musette (ss15)

2 comments:

Life's a shoe said...

you look so glam!

lifeisashoe

Fashion&Makeup said...


you look gorgeous:)

http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...