25 November 2015

Romantic Fairytale





Good morning, darlings!
 It’s 3 o’clock in the morning and I couldn’t be more excited to share these pictures with you. It was one of the last beautiful, warm and sunny days we had this Autumn. Everything was so calm and serene, the weather was so warm...I could have just 
sworn that it was the beginning of a beautiful Spring. Sadly, it was not. It’s raining 
cats and dogs at the moment, so I’m pretty positive that Winter is here to stay. 
Shooting this dress was one of my favorite sessions, simply because I love
 this feminine lady-like dress and these ruby red roses. 
Have a beautiful day and no matter what, smile and be positive! 
Kisses


Instagram @mysilkfairytale

Find me on Pinterest


























Dress: My silk fairytale Collection
Mai multe detalii AICI
COMENZI la mysilkfairytale@gmail.com
Sandals: Smiling Shoes
Earrings: Mango

4 comments:

Fashion&Makeup said...

fabulous dress;)

http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

Descude said...

Parca ai gandi in engleza, asa frumos scrii!
Kiss
www.descude.com

123WeddingCards said...

Fabulous dress for a fairytale themed wedding. This dress will surely give an extra attraction to a bride. Love the post. Thanks for sharing.

JelenaR said...

Amazing!!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...