16 November 2015

Marshmallow Mint





Good morning, sweeties!
 Truth is, it seems that I can’t acknowledge the fact that is Autumn, we are in the
middle of November, Christmas is on its way...ho ho ho...and stuff like that. 
No, for me it’s Spring, the birds are singing, the flowers are in full bloom (which is true, 
my garden is full of roses and they look better and brighter than ever), so I must dress accordingly. Winter is going to hit me like a thunder, I am very much aware of that. 
But we’ll have enough time to wear boots and coats and granny looking sweaters.
 The weather has been unbelievably beautiful, lately, so I took this chance to show
 you some dresses I neglected. Some of you have already seen them in the showroom,
 some of you already own it, but I had to make an official post, also. Oh, and by the way, this is my new hair color. I have it for quite some time, now, but since I almost never 
leave my hair down, it was impossible for you to see it. It looks way better in reality,
 the lengths are a hazelnut blonde and I truly love it. I desperately needed 
a change and I love the result. I hope you do, too!   
Have a beautiful and sunny week, birdies! 
Kisses 

Instagram @mysilkfairytale

Find me on Pinterest



















Dress: My silk fairytalle Collection
 Mai multe detalii AICI
COMENZI la mysilkfairytale@gmail.com
Clutch: Musette (ss2015)
Heels: Zara (aw14)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dress is so beautiful!
lunjasky.wordpress.com
Lunjasky bloglovin

Fashion&Makeup said...

wow dress is phenomenal and beautiful;)

http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...