13 October 2012

Maison Martin Margiela for H&M




Images of H&M’s latest collaboration were finally released to the public a few days ago. 
The question is: have you started saving yet? 
Because I must confess that although I’m not the biggest fan of MMM’s designs, 
I am very intrigued by some of the pieces in this capsule collection. 
Don’t get me wrong, MMM creates art with every single piece, the lines are simply amazing, but not very suitable for my personal style. Between me and you, I’m still waiting for the collaboration with Tom Ford. Next year, maybe? 
Anyway, let’s get back to this collection. I was telling you about some of the pieces that caught my eye. First of all, that fabulous bodysuit! I need to have it in my wardrobe. 
I just need to! You, remember, probably, that I posted a look from NYFW featuring this exact same piece. Who would have known that I would actually be able to purchase it... from H&M?! Some other pieces that caught my attention: the printed maxi dress, that gorgeous black blazer, the white sleeveless shirt (another piece I definitely need to have), the white oversized sweater and that gorgeouuuuuus red dress. I am very intrigued by the accessories, also. Loved the idea with the glove-purse, but these are some pieces 
that you definitely need to see live, before you can make a decision. 
Anyway, available in stores starting November 15. 
Can’t wait!



Lookbook after the jump












Source:  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...