27 January 2015

The Granny Sweater





Good morning, darlings! 
Winter is still here, so I had to make the most out of the sale season and restock 
my wardrobe with some winter essentials. This oversized cardigan is one of them.
 My boyfriend calls is a granny sweater, but I find it usefull for layering and 
mixing light and thick pieces, like I am, today. 
Looking at these pictures brings two thoughts to my mind: first of all, navy is such a
 great neutral color, it’s a shame that I used to avoid it so much until now. 
Secondly, and most importantly, I really need to get a haircut, asap! 
Have a wonderful week, darlings! 
Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest













Cardigan: Zara (aw14)
Body: H&M Trend (ss14)
Skirt: buy it here
Necklace: Zara (aw13)
Boots: Smiling Shoes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as always!!!

Descude said...

Esti perfecta, femeie frumoasa!
Hugs

www.descude.com

Girly said...

so so chic!!!! u have perfect style!!!!

Unknown said...

Granny sweater looks very stylish!
and your design clothes looks amazing!

Girls
pleace check my latest post about the sale
http://www.albinaberg.com/2015/01/sheinsides-valentines-sale.html

Butterfly said...

Ciudat, dar chiar parul mi-a atras atentia in primul rand, era ceva altfel...si apoi am vazut ca in ultimele postari il ai prins si probabil ca m-am dezobisnuit sa il vad altfel. :) Fustita este divina, si ai dreptate, acum in perioada reducerilor e cazul sa ne refacem stocul dar e atat de greu sa gasesti ceva care sa merite atentie...sau poate mi se pare mie :D

Violeta Dumitru said...

Lovely look! The boots are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...