31 July 2014

Blues





Good morning, darlings! 
Speaking about Sales, here are three other pieces I managed to score this year. 
I bought the skirt during the Winter sales, actually. You know that I absolutely love
 pencil skirts and this particular one totally caught my eye with its teeny tiny polka dots. Found it in my size, had it altered cause you know, having a small waist has its 
downsides, but it was still a great deal. Perfect match for these color block navy sandals (bought on sale, also) and this chic knotted shirt. What I love most is that I had my eyes on these items from the moment I saw them, but somehow I just couldn’t convince myself 
to take them home with me. One reason more to be thrilled and happy with my sale haul! Have a wonderful day, guys!
 Kisses  
 

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale













Shirt: Zara (ss14)
Skirt: Zara (aw14)
Heels: Zara (ss14)
Handbag: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Mango

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Really cool!!! Love your heels! Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

Unknown said...

That skirt is perfect! Love the way you wore it withe the crop top!

Kisses!

Life's a shoe said...

you look fabulous! loving the outfit. I've been dying to get those shoes from Zara!

lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look stunning! I love the skirt, pencil shape is my portion too :).

Anne
http://www.liebeladies.com/
Instagram @anne_ksr

Precious Deedee said...

Totul e perfect la tinuta asta <3 :*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...