17 September 2015

Blue Waves





Good morning, darlings! 
I must admit...these tops have been my Summer love. And what’s not to love?!
 They are girly and playful, sexy and chic...You can’t help it, you must admit it.
 On the other hand, I am super thrilled about the high-waisted jeans trend. 
The skinny version is probably the most flattering one, but I am eagerly waiting to
 find the perfect flared pair. The small size vs. Height issue is not helping me
 at the moment, but I’m still searching. 
Enjoy this beautiful Autumn day, guys! 
Kisses


Instagram @mysilkfairytale

Find me on Pinterest
















Top: My silk fairytale Collection (buy it here)
Jeans: Zara (new collection)
Heels: Zara (aw14)
Clutch: Musette (ss15)
Earrings: Mango (ss15)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...