30 March 2013

H&M Conscious Exclusive




As I was saying a few days ago when I was telling you about The Icons Collection, 
H&M is on fire this Spring. It is definitely determined to bring us only the best of everything. And this time I’m talking about the Conscious Exclusive Collection. 
It brings a range of fabulous evening gowns made of sustainable fabrics. 
In a few words, this collection is a mix of Hollywood Glamour and sustainable fashion. Hollywood comes to life with the lunch of H&M’s Conscious Exclusive Collection, 
which includes evening outfits and gowns, perfect to celebrate the arrival of Spring 
and not only. With a fabulous design, the collection abounds in amazingly 
beautiful gowns and elegant pieces.  
 Personally, I immediately fell in love with the lace asymmetrical gown.
 I can just see myself wearing it not only this Spring, but also during Summer. 
On those warm perfect Summer nights when I’m on vacation, or for a party in the garden. It is so elegant, so feminine...it has that bohemian look, but it’s also sexy and...
I really need it in my life! Also, I absolutely love the white suit. The blazer has the perfect length and cut and those pants are simply to die for. I was looking for a pair of high-waisted white pants since forever and this is definitely my chance to get them. 
Plus, you know that one of this year’s hot trends are suits, so a white one would be just perfect for Spring and Summer. The clutch is also on my list. The soft powdery pink fabric mixed with the amazing jewel applications...it can brighten up every outfit, whether is simple, or elegant. And it goes perfectly with the suit and the white dress, doesn’t it?!
 So, start saving or....stop spending, cause the collection will be available next Saturday,
 at H&M’s Flagship store, Unirea Shopping Center
See you there, darlings!    









My selections






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...