24 March 2013

H&M The New Icons Collection





It seems like this is going to be a fabulous year for the H&M lovers.
 After this amazing capsule collection that is already in stores, H&M is bringing something different...a collaboration with the leading models from the fashion industry: 
Daphne Groeneveld, Liu Wen, Lindsey Wixson and Joan Smalls. 
This collection is inspired by their personal style and it’s a mixture between different styles and influences, according to their individual taste.


"The New Icon collection from H&M is very flattering and suits all of your needs. 
It's super cool and for your everyday girl who wants to look great and feel comfortable 
at the same time," said Smalls. "I loved the look I was wearing because it's something I would see in the store and would want to wear."


 "These days I feel that every girl needs a perfect leather jacket to give themselves a cool factor," said Wen. "The jacket in this collection is amazing - [the whole collection] really fits into my personal style and it's something that I will definitely wear on a daily basis."


Groeneveld added: "I'm so happy and proud to be a face of H&M New Icon Collection together with these amazing other girls. The collection has so many great additions to 
any wardrobe and it's so easy to mix it up and always look great."


You will now be able to get that „model-off-dutyˮ look we all admire 
on the street style blogs. The collection, „The New Iconsˮ will hit stores at 
the beginning of April, so start saving!







On my wishlist




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...