07 November 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M: The Showroom




Believe it or not, it’s less than a week left until H&M’s latest collaboration 
with the one and only Isabel Marant, will hit stores. On November 14, we will be all lined up in front of H&M Băneasa Shoppping City and Unirea Shopping Center,
 waiting to get our hands on at least one cool item from this capsule collection. 
I hope you’ve started saving the moment you  first heard the rumor, 
cause there are some items that a true Isabel Marant fan just can’t miss.
 I’m saying this because this collection, as well as the ones before it, are truly designed for the fans. If you love Isabel Marant’s Parisian bohemian aesthetic, you must be very excited right now. Personally, I sighed and sighed over those gorgeous fringe boots Giovanna Battaglia was rocking a few seasons ago at the Fashion Weeks.
 Hopefully, next week I’ll take them home with me! 
Last week I was able to actually see and try on all the pieces and I was extremely impressed by the quality and details of the leather pants. So if you have’em on you wishlist, you should definitely buy them cause they’re worth it. The shoes look better than I expected and the booties are not only cool and chic, but also comfortable. 
There were some other pieces that caught my eye, but I must admit I was 
expecting more from the denim and jewelry department. All in all, it’s a collection 
worth seeing and some pieces worth adding to a true fashionista’s collection. 
Good luck and have fun shopping!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...