23 September 2014

Ballerina





Good morning, darlings! Rise and shine!
 I was supposed to post these pictures on Monday, but since I finished work at 4 a.m.,
 I fell asleep instantly before I got the chance to prep the pics. You’ve already seen
 a preview on Facebook and I’m extremely excited for all the positive feedback, so here 
are all the pics. And I mean ALL! I’m pretty sure I’m going to look like that „obsessed
 of its work” type of person, but I love this beauty so much. I’m always saying that...
I know, I know, but I wouldn’t be able to make it through the day if I didn’t love what I do. And I’m extremely glad and grateful that you do, too! Since you’ve all loved the tulle
 skirt so much, but you’ve been constantly  asking me about that so craved H&M body 
ever since, I’ve decided to create this model. I’m sorry again that you can’t see 
its true beauty through the pics, but I guess it’s more desirable and more important 
when reality is better than the pictures, isn’t it?! 
Have a beautiful day, little ballerinas! 
With love, 
Alina


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest























Dress: buy it here
Heels: Zara (ss14)

7 comments:

Liz said...

You look absolutely gorgeous. The corset and skirt go together so seamlessly that I thought it was a dress!

Http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

Patricia loves fashion said...

Wow! You look really cute :)

Girly said...

amazin dress!!!!!

Alina said...

That's cause it actually is a dress :)) thank you so much, sweetie! 😘

Sarah Anniina said...

Wow!!! I love your style <3

www.sarah-anniina.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Me encanta tu estiloo!! <3

Anonymous said...

Fara cuvinte, superb! Tu si rochia. Ana.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...