10 September 2014

Lace Obsession





Hi, guys! 
Isn’t it true that this perfect little number is the best investment for this season?! 
It’s great for this transition period, but I bet it also looks chic with a light leather
 jacket and boots.  I developed quite an obsession on lace, lately, even though 
I had the tendency to avoid it before. But now, I would wear it all day, 
every day if I could. Simple, comfy and chic. Perfect for a walk in the park 
or for a day spent running errands. 
Have a wonderful and sunny day, darlings! 
Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest














Dress: H&M Trend (ss14)
 Clutch: Zara (new collection)
Ankle boots: Zara (ss14)

7 comments:

Girly said...

wow!!!! totally stunnin look!!!! like ur boots)))) xoxo

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

lovely always

Camelia Andrasescu said...

Esti absolut fabuloasa! Imi place maxim acest outfit, care ti se potriveste manusa! Pupici.

Pialunja said...

I love this look! The dress looks so cool with the boots!
Fashion latte with vanilla

Alela Sirah said...

That color is spectacular!
http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/09/a-stripe-shirt-can-save-your-life-well.html

Feeric Studios said...

Ai niște picioare extrem de frumos lucrate. Mi se pare tare frumos contrastul dintre rochia din dantelă și ghetele din piele.

Pupici

Unknown said...

Hey :) if you'd like to sell the dress to me, please let me know: a.klaschka@hotmail.de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...