27 October 2014

Back In The Days





Good morning, darlings! 
Thing is nature never seize to amaze me...Looking through the outfit pictures 
we took last week makes it impossible to believe that it were actually shot...
last week, given the fact that I see piles of snow when I look out the window. Snow. 
In October. The world has gone crazy and the weather did, too. But we are taking things one step of a time, starting with choosing our transitional outfits to electing our new President. God, this gives me chills down my spine! Back to the outfits, I really thing 
this will be my Winter uniform this year. All kinds of chunky sweaters mixed with
leather pants and ankle-boots, or shorts and over the knee boots. I’m still building 
my collection, but this particular piece is like eye-candy.
 Instant mood boost for me, but then again, you know that I love blue. 
Have a wonderful and sunny week, guys!
 Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin

Instagram @mysilkfairytale 
Find me on Pinterest












Sweater: Zara (new collection)
Pants: Zara (new collection)
Sandals: Zara (new collection)
Handbag: Michael Kors
Earrings: Mango

8 comments:

Patricia loves fashion said...

Love that sweater :) suits you well :)

Girly said...

amazin look, sweety)))) xoxo

Alela Sirah said...

Beautiful shoes!
http://www.fashionablyspeakn.com/2014/10/meet-cast-flower-falling.html

Unknown said...

Looking amazing lovely!

Hope you will stop by to check out my new posts!

Happy Monday!

Xxx

Top 5 Luxury Watches!
Bedroom inspiration kids!
JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

beautiful sesion

Unknown said...

love that sweater! amazing look as always

www.lifeisjustrosie.com

Anonymous said...

that sweater with the lace bra looks so damn sexy! GREAT STYLING!

http://instantmagic.wordpress.com/

Jaela said...

Beautiful


www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...