21 July 2015

Fairytale Glimpse





Hello, darlings! 
Aren’t maxi skirts a true fairytale by their own?! 
You already know that I am a huge skirt lover...from pencil to skater skirts, from full cloches to tulle cupcakes. I love them all! But maxis have always been one of my guilty pleasures. This particular fabric is like a dream come true for someone like me.
 I liked the black version, but I absolutely adore this one. So perfect for Summer, 
so light and breezy, so colorful and cheerful...definitely straigtht out of a fairytale. 
Have a wonderful and colorful day!
Kisses


Instagram @mysilkfairytale
Find me on Pinterest
















Body: H&M (ss14)
Skirt: My silk fairytale Collection (buy it here)
Clutch: Zara (ss14)

5 comments:

Descude said...

Just perfect!

www.descude.com

Style & Poise said...

Gorgeous skirt and it fits you lovely!

www.stylenpoise.com

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! When is the next update? I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Have you quit blogging? No update for ages.

Unknown said...

O rochita cat se poate de perfecta !!!
xoxo

www.sorananistor.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...