03 July 2015

Green Squares





Hello, darlings! 
This Summer is as bad as it gets. We are already in July and it’s raining cats 
and dogs every single day. If you’re lucky enough to see a ray of sunshine during 
the day, that’s all you get. Bashful rays fighting the grey heavy clouds...The day we
 took these pics was one of those days. It was sunny, then cloudy, then sunny and
 cloudy again. Then it started raining...again! Since I’m not able to enjoy almost none
 of my Summer dresses, these fun little blouses are my go-to item during these 
moody days. They practically go with everything! 
Have a beautiful and sunny weekend, guys!
 Kisses


Instagram @mysilkfairytale 

Find me on Pinterest
















Blouse: My silk fairytale Collection (buy it here)
Jeans: Zara (ss15)
Sandals: Zara (old)
Bag: Zara (ss15)
Earrings: Zara (ss15)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alina, lovely top. Great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...