14 July 2015

Field of Flowers






Good morning, darlings! 
Please excuse my previous post. It was 4 a.m., I still had lots of things to do, including
 packing and a plane to catch in less than two hours. So, obviously, I was freaking out!
Being away from all the craziness for a few days felt like a deep breath of fresh air. 
Coming back home felt like a blessing for a moment. Not much of a blessing, now, though.
 I have to get back on track and it’s even more difficult after getting used to sitting
around all day. Actually, that is not entirely true. I’ve walked around the city of
 Madrid (cause that was my destination) all day, every day. My feet are sore even as
 we speak, but it was definitely worth it. I am a declared admirer of Spain with all
its beauties, so Madrid was definitely my cup of tea. Now I am eagerly waiting for
 my Summer vacation and I promise that this time I’ll be back with lots of pics to
 share with you, guys. As for today’s post...it is impossible not to love this skirt...
volume, length, print, transparency...elegance with just the right amount of sexyness.
 The fabric is so light that it felt like a dream wearing it even at 40 degress Celsius. 
Have a beautiful day, guys! 
Kisses


Instagram @mysilkfairytale 


Find me on Pinterest

















Top: Zara (ss15)
Skirt: My silk fairytale Collection (buy it here)
Bag: Furla 
Earrings: H&M Conscious Exclusive Collection (ss14)

6 comments:

Dia said...

Heeei, chiar astept poze din urmatoarea ta vacanta , imi place cum scrii si modul tau de a ne prezenta tinutele! Dar poze din vacante nu cred ca am vazut sa postezi niciodata ! Esti minunata ! :*

Kajko said...

Lovely look! x

Harija said...

In love with the dress and thank you so much for your support!! I deeply appreciate it ;)
My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory
@MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

Alina said...

Îți mulțumesc din suflet!! <3 adevărul este că, din păcate, plec ft rar în vacanță. Așa că atunci când reușesc să fug câteva zile, prefer să mă bucur la maxim de timpul liber. Și mai ales să scap de corvoada pozelor...chiar nu sunt un fan! Îți mulțumesc încă o dată! Te pup

Ms NatiKa said...

Wow!!! Your skirt is a gorgeous!!! Love it very much!!!

MY FASHION LIFESTYLE BLOG - Ms NatiKa

Unknown said...

Your skirt is amazing!! You look stunning!!
xx
DeeVine Anonyme

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...