11 November 2015

Autumn Polka Dots





Good morning, darlings! 
These past few days were governed by so many mixed feelings: anger, disappointment, frustration, gratitude and everything in between. I choose not to talk about 
everything that happened in our country, lately, out of respect for the victims and for 
their loved ones. But most of all, out of respect for myself and my readers. 
So many things have been said...way too many! This sad event made me realise once again how powerful social media actually is. Sure, it has its perks, but oh, my God, sometimes 
it can become a lethal weapon. So use it with caution... 
As for today’s post...of course we had to have this playful dress in seasonal colors, also. 
So I chose khaki, cause it’s one of my favorites, this season. Open back this time. 
You know how I love this cut! Have a beautiful day, darlings!
 Smile at the Sun and tell someone dear how much you love him. 
Kisses


Instagram @mysilkfairytale
Find me on Pinterest


















Dress: My silk fairytale Collection
Mai multe detalii AICI
COMENZI la mysilkfairytale@gmail.com
Ankle-boots: Smiling Shoes 
Bag: Furla

5 comments:

Unknown said...

îmi plac modelele tale de rochii! îmi place cum ai asortat-o.

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Splendid look, I love it so much=))) Thanks=))

arcticraspberry.ru

Fashion&Makeup said...

dress is divine;)

http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

Fabulous dress!! But can i wear this in my friend's polka dot themed bridal shower party?

Natassia said...

What a great set of cool pictures! Love the dotty dress! :)

And those super awesome sexy high heeled boots! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...