03 June 2013

F!ck




Hi, sweeties! 
The day I shot these pics was a hell of a day.
 The kind of day you never want to experience again...
Fortunately, it passed, but the text behind me and the title of this post sums up pretty good my mood, that day. As for the outfit, comfort was the only thing on my mind.
I can’t wait for this week to be over! I’m sick and tired of all these projects, 
but I guess you all know the feeling...
Have a wonderful week, guys! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale



Palazzo pants: Zara
Tee: Mango
Cardigan: H&M
Clutch: Musette
Watch: Gucci
Flats: Zara

11 comments:

Simona Moon said...

reusesti mereu sa ma inspiri!

Alina said...

N-ai idee cât de mult mă bucur să aud asta! :)

WhoneedsChanel? said...

Beautiful color of this pants! :)

Sammie said...

these pants suit you so well :) the jacket is also very cute

Sandra Bendre said...

ador fusta <3 pupici
SandraB.ro

~Jeimy~ said...

awwww sweety hope you week gets better if it helps any you look amazing!

Beatrice S. said...

Foarte draguti pantalonii!

Sara said...

Imi place la nebunie combinatia, fusta este minunata iar culoarea e geniala. Also sacoul e divin!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Can I have your jacket please???
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Mitha Komala said...

i love your jacket and clutch! you look stunning! xx

Letters To Juliet

Emanuel I. said...

Foarte reusita jacheta!!!
:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...