19 June 2013

Adapting




Hi, sweeties! 
I am very sorry about my absence, but I’ve been stuck between paperwork, lately. Working for yourself sure implies ten times more work and stress, 
but it definitely is more rewarding! So I guess it’s all worth it! 
Out of the blue, the temperatures went crazy these last few days. 
The heat is unbearable especially for me, since I’m still struggling with that allergy and I can’t wear proper Summer clothes. I love the Sun, but boy, can it be harsh sometimes! 
In other terms, on Friday I will be participating to the Digital Divas Gala, an event dedicated to the active women in social media. I was nominated on two categories: 
Best Fashion Blog and Best Instagram Account, among some wonderful bloggers, 
so it’s truly an honor for me. Have a wonderful day, darlings and keep yourself safe!
 I know you love the Sun, but try to avoid it during the midday hours!
 Kisses 


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale











Blouse: Zara (ss13)
Pants: Zara (ss12)
Flats: Zara (ss13)
Handbag: Zara (aw12) now on sale here
Necklace: Stradivarius (ss13)
Buckle bracelet: H&M (in stores now)
Heart bracelets: H&M (in stores now)

5 comments:

S said...

love your necklace! Your dog is adorable :D

Miu Miu said...

Catelul tau e atat de minunat :X Iar tu arati superb ca de obicei :*

shoeper-women.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Congratulations for your nomination. Wish you win the awards.

April said...

congratulations sweetie, you always have a great style and im a big fan of yours, you will win!

http://fashionrealm.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Ce catel dragut! Imi place mult colierul tau!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...