13 June 2013

Last Exam





Hi, guys! 
Well...apparently, the exam I was telling you about on Monday, was postponed 
for today...so, finally, I will be free starting tomorrow! This was the outfit I wore 
when I thought I was going to the exam, something very simple and school appropriate, 
of course. Have a wonderful day, guys! And wish me luck! 
Kisses
 

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale








Shirt: Zara (ss13)
Pants: Mango (ss13)
Ankle-boots: Mango (ss13)
Handbag: Michael Kors
Bracelets: H&M (ss13)
Watch: Michael Kors

9 comments:

Daniella said...

You look great, those boots are amazing and I love the splash of colour with that perfect bag! :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

Denisa said...

i like your shirt and your shoes.

http://fashion4denis.blogspot.ro/

LOLA C. said...

Great look!

http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

Sammie said...

the stripes look good on you :)

I am A Love Addict said...

Loving the stripe shirt dear

>>>Enter Persunmall International GIVEAWAY<<<

Denise said...

nice outfit! Love the stripped shirt

Maja Mladenovic said...

Love your shirt!

PAPİŞ STYLE said...

Hi Alina,

Your outfit is so cool. I love this style as well. May I ask whether those booties are comfortable or not? I like them too much. According to your answer I will order them via internet:))

PAPİŞ STYLE said...

I have already ordered and got the booties. Now I'm in love with them:) thanks Alina ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...