29 May 2014

Walking on a Rainbow





Good morning, darlings! 
As the days go by, I’m gradually transforming myself into a maniac. 
I’m becoming that kind of person I’ve always condemned and I can’t say that I’m proud 
of myself. One thing is clear, I need a vacation before I go nuts. 
As for today’s post, this is the kind of outfit I could easily spend my whole life in.
 It felt like I was walking on a rainbow! 
Gotta run, guys, lots of things to do and so little time. 
Have a wonderful and productive day!
 Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale









Top: Zara (new collection)
Pants: Zara (new collection)
Handbag: Michael Kors
 

8 comments:

Girly said...

adorable summer look)) xx

Anonymous said...

cute summer look! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Daniella said...

You look amazing. Love the printed trousers with the loose white top :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

Jaela said...

Beautiful sweety.

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Exposito said...

This is such a beautiful outfit! I love the bright blue bag against the printed pants. Beautiful!

XOXO

EK

http://elegancebyelizabethkay.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You look sooooo amazing !!! sex on leg ! ;)
http://chantelleh.pinger.pl/

John B. Marine said...

Very nice cropped top and some cool-looking palazzo pants. I really like your style here.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Maddy said...

Super outfit! Combinatia e mortala, iar tu arati grozav. Te invidiez :) Kissez!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...