06 December 2012

After the rain





Hi, guys! 
Sorry for my absence, but I’m still recovering from the cold, so I have no intention whatsoever to do anything that involves a camera or heels. 
This is just something simple I wore last week to work. 
I took advantage of my afternoon off, yesterday, and I started decorating the house
 for Christmas. It’s probably the thing I love most about this holiday! 
What about you? Have you started decorating, yet? 
Have a great day, guys, and Happy St. Nicholas! 
Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale




Cardigan: Bershka
Shirt: Koton
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Asos
Handbag: Michael Kors
Scarf: Marni at H&M
Ring: H&M

15 comments:

Olt said...

love this outfit! you look very chic

http://doityourselfideas.blogspot.com/

Daniella said...

I love this look! That scarf is such a lovely touch the simple tones of the outfit! :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Anonymous said...

such a cute look! Iove the cardi!
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

agasuitcase said...

Beautiful. Love your jeans
Kisses
Aga

Check my new post
www.agasuitcase.com

B.A.D said...

Imi plac cizmele, par si foarte comode.

John B. Marine said...

Alina, this is a very nice outfit you've put together. You look casually chic. The scarf and boots are charming along with the stylish cardigan. Gorgeous hair as well.

I hope you continue to feel better. I'd rather enjoy cold weather than catch a cold, so get well soon, Alina.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Alina said...

Thank you so much, sweeties!xx

Butterfly said...

Ce frumos se vad blugii cu cizmele negre din piele intoarsa...iar esarfa e superba :*

Mihaela Pojogu said...

imi place mult cum ti-ai prins esarfa, arta!
frumos outfit :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

what a great look :)



http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

You are so stylish! I looove this outfit!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Siena in Style said...

I love your bag!!
kisses from Milano
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

niknok said...

Chic! Love the look!

The Niknok Style

Boheme.Fille said...

The scarf is a beautiful touch to the outfit!

I usually begin decorating just before Christmas, I just don't feel the Christmas if I being decorating weeks before. :)

Magdalena said...

Sper sa te faci bine cat mai repede, Alina!
Outfitul este super!! Ce draguta e esarfa!

Iti doresc un weekend minunat!

xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...