30 December 2012

Hello Goodbye



Hello 2013, Goodbye 2012!
Today is the last day of the year, a year that, all in all, was a good one for me.
It had its ups, but it most definitely had its downs. 2012 was a year of new beginnings,
a year of new experiences, a year of learning new things and understanding...
people, situations, facts of life. It gave me the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, but it also proved me that sometimes appearances can be deceiving.
I want to thank my parents who have always been there for me and who have given
me everything and hopefully, one day, I will be able to do the same for them. I want to thank my boyfriend, who has always been there for me for the last six years and who transformed himself into my photographer for the last couple of months, even though he totally hates it. I would like to thank you, guys, for sharing this experience with me,
for following me every step of the way during these 20 months of blogging, for your comments and e-mails, for all your support! It truly means a lot to me! 
I hope 2013 will be even better for every single one of us! I hope it will bring us happiness and joy, a lot of achievements, a small amount of sadness, because without it we wouldn’t
be able to appreciate happiness and some disappointment, because it will make us
be more careful, wiser and more fulfilled.
As you probably remember from last year, my first post on 2012 was a retrospective
of the outfits I posted on the blog during 2011. You can see it here. Of course, I did the same this year. I hope you’ll enjoy looking back just as much as I did. I learned a lot during these couple of months, I had my good days and bad days...I must admit that I sometimes wondered what was I thinking wearing that, but it’s ok,
 I’m still learning and, hopefully, I’m on the right track!
Happy New Year, sweeties!
With love,
Alina 


My favorite sets



















 



 
2012 from the beginning...

























































... until now

12 comments:

Andreea said...

So wonderful to see the evolution of your style. I wish u all the best in the new year and hope to see awesome looks, like these, in the next year too.

La multi ani!

http://walkingfakshion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the year review! It's hard to chose a favorite outfit! Hope that 2013 will be more stylish for you!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Zsófi said...

Happy new year, Alina! You're so wonderful, your style always inspires me. Keep up the spirit in 2013 too! :)

Unknown said...

Desi e prima data cand iti las un comment (si nici ultima,promit:), pentru ca tu oricum stii ca adooor stilul tau si cuvintele sunt de prisos!
Arati superb iar postul asta e de colectie!

Draga mea, iti doresc la multi ani!.
multa inspiratie si postari!

Sa ai parte de un 2013 fericit!

Te pup,
Silvia

Kacie Cone said...

Love this! You have so many great pieces in your wardrobe!

Look of Style said...

Great looks:)

Call me M said...

Loved this post! We can see all you amazing outfit together! You have fantastic style!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Happy new year!! You always look so gorgeous!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Anca C. said...

A lot of pretty outfits!Happy new year!

http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

Tracey's Fashion Outlook said...

Happy New Year!! I love this collage of your looks this past year and I look to see more posts in the new year.

handsome devil said...

Nice styles:)

Moscow Blogger said...

wow, love your outfit in touberouse dress

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...