15 December 2012

Say YES to white




Hi, guys! 
Ok darlings, so don’t freak out! This is just something casual I wore for a evening spent indoors with my friends. The only moment I spent facing these North Pole temperatures we are having here, were the five seconds getting in and out of the car. 
I never understood why some people find wearing white so inappropriate for the cold season. For instance, my mom has the most amazing wool blend buttery white suit, absolutely perfect for this time of year, but no matter how much I insist she refuses to wear it during winter. She always tells me that people would think she’s crazy. Well, I’d say that those people would be crazy to think that. 
So here I am, wearing white pants in winter, not giving a darn think about what some people think. Have a wonderful weekend, sweeties!
 Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale





Cardigan: Bershka
Blouse: Zara
Pants: BSB
Handbag: Michael Kors
Ring: H&M
Bracelets: Aldo

19 comments:

Barbora D. said...

Beautiful outfit,dear!!! :) i love it... you look great :) B.

http://giallotulipano.blogspot.cz/

Unknown said...

I looove this look! Absolutely gorgeous!

From Paris with love, Vicky

The Golden Bun

Olt said...

great outfit

http://doityourselfideas.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

Thank you, darlings!xx

Anonymous said...

Great post and I think you are right, winter white look great during this season. Love your bag! XOXO
stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

John B. Marine said...

Maybe people are so into this "No White After Labor Day" because they feel you'll blend in with snowy weather by wearing white or something. I don't know. Anyhow... this is another nice outfit of yours. The plum top and beige boots are nice color diversions from this white look. Classic Alina charm shown here.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

stilettolover91 said...

Amazing head to toe! The boots r hot!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

Cailin´s Place said...

you look awesome!!!

Daniella said...

Great look sweetie! That bag is gorgeous :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Kacie Cone said...

Those boots are so cute!

Estelle La Mode said...

I love this look, gorgeous cardigan and bag!

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Delia. said...

so chic :*

Emanuel I. said...

YES!
:D

Ioana-Carmen said...

super, arata foarte bine! :*

Unknown said...

sometimes I believed that bright colors in the fall-winter time, but lately they start growing on me...about the white pants...I don't know for what reason but white pants are popular in the winter time...maybe that the match with the snow...love how you styled the pants...

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That sweater looks so comfy!

Shasie of Live Life in Style
Enter my Jewelry Giveaway

Unknown said...

nice bag!

~Jeimy~ said...

wow amazing love it from head to toe so beautiful!!!

PAPİŞ STYLE said...

Alina, your cardigan is so bautiful. You look so good in your outfit. And your Kors bag is amazing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...