26 December 2012

Merry Christmas!




Good morning, sweeties! 
First of all, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! 
I hope you had a wonderful time with your loved ones, I hope Santa was really generous with you this year and I hope you indulged yourselves in some of the best traditional goodies. Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I took some time off from the online existence. I spent the day with my family and boyfriend, who is finally back, hence the far better pictures you’re seeing in this post. As for the outfit, this is what I wore yesterday. I chose my new red coat, cause it’s such a cliché to wear red on Christmas, that I had to do it too, but I chose some non-traditional items to mix it with.
I hope you’ll have the best Holidays, guys! Merry Christmas! 
With love, 
Alina
 
Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale









 





Coat: Zara
Turtleneck: Mango
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Boots: Zara
Clutch: Zara
Watch: Gucci
Necklace: Meli Melo 
Tights: House of Holland

29 comments:

Andreea said...

Esti superba, Alina! Iti vine minunat paltonul! Sarbatori fericite! Te pup!

http://walkingfakshion.blogspot.com

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Aren' t you gorgeous! I love that coat! Merry xmas!

Daphne said...

Beautiful coat! De red suits you well!

www.sistersinparadise.nl

Sayın KARACA said...

wowww :) çok güzel olmuşsun.

miasmode said...

Wow you look super stunning. That red coat is fabulous <3
xo

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

Cute outfit! so pretty! Happy Holidays :)

Sammie said...

wow very sexy look :) you can really pull this look off :)

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

SO BEAUTIFUL
ELEGANT ALL TIME
PERFECT PICS

~Jeimy~ said...

lovely coat and the look is so chic rock I love it!

Unknown said...

love the way you edged up the traditional Christmas red outfit...the clutch is so cute!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your red coat!!!!

Rachel’s Lookbook

Call me M said...

Gorgeous outfit!Love the coat and the tights. Sexy but still elegant.

John B. Marine said...

Hot outfit (and I'm not just talking about the bold red coat)! The studded boots and handbag offer a nice bit of edge to this outfit. Your hair remains its usual gorgeous self. But once again- hot outfit, Alina! :)

johnbmarine.blogspot.com

Doris said...

You are a beautiful woman. Greetings from Polish

Mamalina said...

Totul e minunat, Alina! Ce bine ca ai ales rosu, pentru ca te prinde extrem de bine!

Sarbatori fericite!

Mamalina

http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

o said...

Great blog nice shares.You so beatiful.I follow you now.Do you follow me please.? Kisses Honey.
http://satinfan.blogspot.com

Precious Deedee said...

paltonul e superb si iti vine minunat

Andreea♥ said...

You look gorgeous! Happy Holidays!

Skinny said...

You look so pretty- love your studded boots!!

MonochromeMagpie said...

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season sweetie! xx

Unknown said...

I have not seen these stockings styled better. You did it PERFECTLY here! PERFECTLY!!!

This is now my all time favorite look of yours. Pinning to pinterest once I submit this comment!


A Preponderance of Fashion

Alina said...

Thank you so much, sweeties!xx

Butterfly said...

Imi plac foarte mult ciorapii :*

Ioana-Carmen said...

Craciun fericit, draga mea!!! Arati minunat :*

stilettolover91 said...

Sexy!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

love this 2 colour together =)

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.pt/

Kacie Cone said...

You look great, that coat is gorgeous!

Dreaming of Chanel said...

Ti-am scris si pe Instagram si iti scriu si aici : Perfection !! Imi place fiecare detaliu !! Sarbatori fericite hun ! xx

PAPİŞ STYLE said...

wooowww! Your red coat is perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...