18 December 2012

Layers and Textures




Hi, guys!
 I just got home from work and I have to start working on a project of mine. 
I have tons of things to do this week and so little time. I can’t believe I left the Christmas shopping on the last minute. Not to mention I haven’t even started looking for my New Year’s Eve dress . I’m really starting to panic! 
Have a great evening, sweeties and wish me luck, please! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale



 


Trench: Zara
Dress. Ipekyol
Fur vest: Nissa
Wedges: Zara
Handbag: Michael Kors
Ring: H&M

16 comments:

~Jeimy~ said...

Yessss I love this trend and the fur is fabolous great job!

LOLA C. said...

Beautiful look!!!!!! And you are so pretty. Kiss from Andalucía



http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing outfit dear! love your bag!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

PAPİŞ STYLE said...

Hey Alina,

Ipekyol is a Turkish brand and one of my favourite in here:) Is there Ipekyol in Romania?

Daniella said...

Lovely layers sweetie! You look great and try not to panic to much, I am sure you will do fine :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Unknown said...

lovely look! I like it :)

Adina Doneanu said...

Love it dear:*

te astept maine pe blog pentru un giveaway fab:*

Kisses,

Dinna

www.the-fashionette.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely Blog darling! would you like to follow each other?:X

Simona Moon said...

excelenta combinatie, impecabila ca intotdeauna! te pup si Sarbatori Fericite alaturi de familie, abia astept sa ne arati cum te imbraci de craciun!

Unknown said...

LOVE THE HAIR!

http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

DAWN

Kacie Cone said...

You don't look like your panicking! You look beautiful, I love that purse!

Ioana-Carmen said...

you look awesome sweetie :*

Chicago Chic said...

Incredibly chic outfit, darling! It's been a while since I visited, you are looking amazing as ever! happy holidays!

x
Rachel

Delia. said...

so pretty :*

Magdalena said...

Frumos!!

xoxoxo

Unknown said...

you look stunning with everything !! :-)

www.duranti.be

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...