25 June 2014

After the Rain





Good morning, guys! 
Just tell me...isn’t it impossible not to love H&M?! 
It’s true that I always feel like a hunter when I’m shopping there. 
Aiming the target, desperately searching for the perfect size and proudly walking
 to the cash desk. Another victorious day! The Trend section has some unforgettable pieces, I must admit. And this waistcoat is one of them. I instantly fell in love with it the moment I saw it and everyone else did, too, yesterday when I wore this outfit. 
Question is, what’s the story with me and black lately?! I blame it on the moody weather. Have a wonderful day, guys! 
Kisses


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale









Vest: H&M Trend (new collection)
Skirt: H&M Trend (new collection)
Body: H&M Trend (new collection)
Shoes: Zara (aw13)
Necklace: Zara (aw13)

10 comments:

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

amazing outfit! love everything on you! kisses!

Kinga
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Federova said...

As fi zis ca ai doar rochie pe tine, nu 3 piese :P. Imi plac tare mult pantofii!

Nikahri said...

Beautoful dress and the necklace is amazing!

Fashion latte with vanilla

Girly said...

Woooow!!!!! Perfect outfit!!!!

Unknown said...

Great dress! :)

Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
www.fashionasiloveit.ro

Anonymous said...

Mi-au ramas ochii pe colier care e absolut superb, dar tinuta in sine e una frumoasa.

Maria is on fashion said...

Superba si mereu impecabila :)foarte eleganta tinuta

http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

Maria is on fashion said...

Foarte frumoasa si eleganta tinuta

http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

Anonymous said...

impecabil, ca intodeauna.

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

I love your pics always perfect. your look, place... all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...