12 June 2014

Simplicity




Hello, darlings! 
If there’s one thing I love more than skirts, during Summer, that is the jumpsuit. 
Jumpsuit, playsuit, overall, one piece...whatever we or they call it, it’s my go to piece during this season. It’s so practical, easy to wear, comfortable, but still chic, that I like it more than the classical dress. Unfortunately, I own only a few pieces and that is because I’m always having problems with their length and waistline. The floral printed Mango jumpsuit I managed to get during last year’s Summer sales is by far my favorite. 
That is probably cause I’m usually a fan of solids. That particular print, though, 
made me take it home with me. As for this particularpiece...it’s the result of three combined wishes of mine: palazzo pants, highlighted waistline and draped fabric. 
Simple, comfortable and chic. If you’ll see me wearing the black version more than...
ten times, this Summer, don’t judge! We’re only humans, after all... 
Have a wonderful day, darlings! 
Kisses 

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale










Jumpsuit: buy it here
Clutch: Christelen B. by Musette (new collection)
Cuff: Asos

13 comments:

Sandra Marques de Paiva said...

you look stuning my dear.

The Street said...

Imi place foarte mult cum iti vine aceasta salopeta. Este foarte fluida si iti urmareste corpul intr-un mod foarte frumos!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous everything! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Jaela said...

Beautiful

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

Looking Beautiful my dear :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

Girly said...

wooooooow!!!! perfect jumpsuit!!!! xoxo

Alela Sirah said...

This jumpsuit is perfection! At first glace the jumpsuit looks like a dress!I love it!
http://www.fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2014/06/denim-cut-offs-3-ways-to-get-them-right.html

Unknown said...

You are beautiful http://stefy81fashion.blogspot.it/?m=0

Violeta Dumitru said...

Beutiful look!

Call me M said...

Absolutely stunning! I love its style and color.

Mamma al top said...

love your jumpsuit..kiss

www.mammaaltop.com

Unknown said...

u look awesome! <3

Alberto Hugo Rojas said...

lovely princes
you are perfect all time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...