10 June 2014

Mosquito Attack





Hi, guys! 
Truth to be said I was eagerly waiting for Summer to arrive, but God am I sick 
of all these mosquitoes! What’s up with that?! They are everywhere! 
Almost two weeks ago, when we shot the last skirt and top combo, I chose this 
park as a scenery. „Let’s take the pictures in the park!ˮ I said. It’s close to work, 
plus the nature’s green will look great against the red and crisp white combo. 
All good until I arrived home: 34 mosquito bites, from which 21 were just on one leg. 
You can’t even imagine what I went through until they finally healed.
 The second story: I had a wedding to attend on Saturday for which I chose a simple black open-back lace dress. Of course I had to get two enormous mosquito bites right in the middle of my back, just one day before the ceremony. And yesterday, when we took these pics, I got myself two more. What’s up with that?! 
I feel like a little kid, covered in red pinches all the time. 
I hope you’ll have a beautiful, sunny and mosquito-free week! 
Kisses   


Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale







Top: Zara (new collection)
Skirt: Zara (new collection)
Sandals: Zara (new collection)
Clutch: Zara (new collection)

4 comments:

Girly said...

so great!!!

Fictitious Fashion said...

Awww.. that's too bad..
btw love ur outfit.. the necklace, shirt and skirt <3

Maybe you have time to see my new OOTD post: Floral Frenzy


Love
Akanksha

Jaela said...

Cute outfit love the skirt

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

#IsItJustMe said...

LOVING this entire look! Would you happen to have the item/product number for the shoes? Can't seem to find them on the Zara website.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...