03 June 2014

Looking for the Summer





Hi, guys! 
Just a fresh, simple Summer look for today. 
Well...we’re actually  still waiting for it to come, but I’m pretty sure it will be here in no time! After all, it’s my birthday in a few days and what better gift can I ask for?! 
Have a wonderful and sunny day, birdies! 
Kisses
 

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale












Top: H&M Trend (new collection)
Jeans: Zara (new collection)
Heels: Zara (aw13)
Clutch: Zara (new collection)

7 comments:

Prints And Roses said...

Pretty mix of blue and yellow accessories!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Girly said...

soooo adorable outfit!!!! like ur perfect hairstyle n soooo lovely top)) xoxo))

Sammie said...

love your top,it's so cute :)

Christina said...

Love the jeans!

Dia said...

superba tinuta, superba tu <3

Kisses, Dia.

www.peach-punch.com

Anonymous said...

love every single detail of this look! xoxo

stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

Anne said...

I think that'S the best Outfit you ever wear! I love it! ♥

xxx
Anne
www.annesfashionlove.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...