15 November 2012

Autumnal Afternoon




Hi, guys!
 Just a quick update for today with yet, another old outfit.
 I wore this to work last week and it was one of my favorite and comfiest outfits from the ones I wore lately. I am totally in love with every single piece, especially with these boots, mostly because they are extremely comfortable.
 Otherwise, nothing exciting happened to me lately, since it’s all about work and no fun, apparently. Still, I attended the VIP Launch Event of Maison Martin Margiela with H&M last evening and it was pure craziness, I’m telling you.
 I’ll tell you more about it when I’ll show you what I got. 

Also, today is the last day you can enter My first giveaway!
 It will be closed at midnight and the winners will be announced at the end of the weekend!
Have a great afternoon! 
Kisses

Follow me on Facebook and Bloglovin
Instagram @mysilkfairytale











Jacket: BSB
Sweater: Zara
Dress: H&M 
Boots: Alina Petcan
Handbag: Furla Candy
Rings: H&M

21 comments:

Boheme.Fille said...

Very chic look, Alina! I'm crazy about the boots!

Daniella said...

Really great look my dear! Those boots are great!! :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I fell in love with your boots!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Jadore Fashion said...

Amazing style :))

Visit my blog too! Kisses from Constanta! :)

http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/

major said...

I diiiie for the boots!!!! Love!!!

M

Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

Meenakshi (meen-ak-she) said...

Love the top and your lipstick!

http://dashysassy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cute outfit! love the bag! cute detail on the arms!

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

ravenlocks said...

Those boots are amazing! I love the detailing on them. And I like how it matches your bag :) Very chic outfit, Alina.

xoxo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

mirjam schuurkamp said...

such a classy look again!
i love it, always love it

new outfit post - Galaxy cat
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

Julie Smith said...

I love your outfit and your hair!

http://www.theladyfairer.blogspot.com

Dreaming of Chanel said...

You look amazing !! Love those boots to bits !! Hugs x

Alina said...

Thank you!xx

Kacie Cone said...

I love how the purse and the shoes match! great look :)

shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

Magdalena said...

Gorgeous look! I am madly in love with your boots, honey!! They are just perfect!

Have a great weekend!

xoxoxo

LOLA C. said...

Very, very nice. Today in my blog ¿Quién es Rosie Huntington-Whiteley? kiss from Andalucía


http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

styletraces said...

So beautiful Alina!!
Loved your jacket, and of course I love your bag and ring :), I have them too ❤

xoxo
STYLE TRACES
ST FACEBOOK PAGE

Jadore-Fashion said...

Cute boots and beautiful skirt...love the studs!

xoxo
Stella

alexxxandra ungureanu said...

imi place la nebunieeeeeeeeeee!

Rox said...

cizmele tale chiar se potrivesc cu geanta si nu sunt asa lucioase... alea despre care iti ziceam eu pe instagram sunt ff lucioase...:/ oricum de marti se anunta ploaie hahaha

Alina said...

De fapt este un cauciuc mat. Luciul din poze este din cauza flash-ului. Geanta este din cauciuc lucios, in schimb. Hihi...foarte bine! Sa le porti cu drag!

Anaivilo said...

Ulala the boots are fabulous and so is the rest of the outfit actually! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...